- Made in the USA, ships from the USA
- Handmade with certified organic black bamboo
- Watertight interior sealed with beeswax
- Food-grade organic hempseed oil finish
- Inside-cut 18.8mm > 14.5mm downstem
- Clear glass 14.5mm slide bowl
- Engraved Bootube logo and Hawaiian Islands design
- No carb hole
Made from certified organic rare black bamboo grown and harvested in Hawaii, this beautiful Bootube Menehune bamboo bong combines the sensual feel of a hand-crafted wood pipe together with the smoke-cooling water filtration and borosilicate glass parts of a classic scientific glass water pipe. Beeswax forms the interior water-tight seal, naturally resistant to bacteria and molds, and the smooth exterior is finished with food-grade organic hempseed oil. The tube is fitted with an 18.8mm > 14.5mm downstem and a roomy, clear glass 14.5mm slide bowl. Glass parts are easily replaceable, while the smooth mouthpiece and interior seal can be maintained with beeswax. Bootube recommends cleaning your pipe by rinsing with cold water, never warm or hot water which could melt the beeswax seal.
Bamboo is a natural material so each Bootube is a unique work of art. The small Menehune tube can vary in height between 12 to 18 inches (30.5 – 45.7cm), always with a single node. Each tube features the Bootube logo engraved on the front, and an image of the Hawaiian Islands engraved near the mouthpiece. A Maui Wowie Bootube authenticity card is included.
- Bamboo bong
- The metal downtube and bowl, mouthpiece ring, rubber grommet and base are standardized bong part